Re: Is it possible to "demote" the original Windows 2000 SBS and add it as a member server to a new Windows 2003 domain.

Thanks for the feed back.

Regards
Barry

"SuperGumby [SBS MVP]" <not@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> No.
>
> "Barry McConomy" <smile@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> My old domain consisted of a Windows 2000 SBS with 10 Workstations.
>>
>> I have installed a new Windows 2003 SBS (Premium) server and joined all
>> existing client workstations to the new domain.
>>
>> Is it possible to "demote" the original Windows 2000 SBS and add it as a
>> member server to the new domain.
>>
>> Regards
>> Barry

  • RE: Workstations unable to use the shared fax
    ... > Thank you for posting to the SBS Newsgroup. ... > I understand that your Windows XP Home clients cannot send fax. ... > Please understand that SBS 2003 Shared Fax requires the client workstations ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Workstations unable to use the shared fax
    ... Thank you for posting to the SBS Newsgroup. ... I understand that your Windows XP Home clients cannot send fax. ... Please understand that SBS 2003 Shared Fax requires the client workstations ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: File Share issues
    ... It looks like your workstations aren't getting the proper info from the DHCP ... server (the SBS server). ... Windows IP Configuration ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: File Share issues
    ... Windows IP Configuration ... Do the workstations show up in the Client Computers node SBS Standard ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Office fails to update
    ... to Clarify your question yes it applies to SBS and workstations ... with little or no problems so far and fixes a few problems with windows XP ... "Jeff Teel" wrote: ... > does it apply to SBS as well? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)