INTERNAL NIC CARD KEEPS DISCONNECTING ITSELF

Hey Guys,

Running SBS 2000 w/2 NIC's. A user reported not being able to connect to
shared drive. I logged onto server and noticed that the internal nic kept
dis-connecting and re-connecting. Has anyone experienced this problem
before? I cant think of any reason why it would do this. Other then the nic
card going bad?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

  • Re: INTERNAL NIC CARD KEEPS DISCONNECTING ITSELF
    ... Change them out or ports on the switch/hub the server is ... > Running SBS 2000 w/2 NIC's. ... I logged onto server and noticed that the internal nic kept ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
  • Re: chang internal ip range??
    ... I have 2 companies, both running SBS 2k3. ... The problem is they only want one accounts dept for the 2 companies ... desktop at CompA and when the accountant is at compB he could use RWW ... So, RWW doesnt work, except to the server (external interface I ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • bare-metal restoration -- what should I know before I do it?
    ... Running SBS 2003 Premium. ... I have made many mistakes with this server since we moved from a P2P ... Even knowing that, I feel compelled ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Upgrade from SBS2003 to Full 2003 + Exchange
    ... unuseable fax and Exchange reliability / performance issues. ... If you have really good server hardware, ... >> We are currently running SBS 2003 and it has been a great product ... >> direction for documentation on upgrading from SBS 2003 to Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Strangest companyweb problem Ive ever seen...
    ... We're running SBS 2003 Standard Edition and its been working great for ... Server Error in '/' Application. ... Since the time of this posting, pinging companyweb now resolves back to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)