MS Visual Studio and Access Run Time - Help!!!

Hi, I have Access 2003 and MS Visual Studio 2005, installed on my
machine. The reason I did that so I could have my Access Database
packaged with Runtime so I could install it on machines which dont have
Access2003. However the issue is that i CANT find Runtime and CANT find
Access Developers extensions.
When I check the "ABOUT. it shows that MS VISUAL STUDIO TOOLS FOR
OFFICE is installed and in Add/Remove programs it shows that RUNTIME is
installed.
PLease some one help me, what am i missing and what have i done wrong.
Its urgent I have to have this installation done tomorrow.

Thank you for all your help in advance.
Regards.

  • Re: How to make application work on Symbol MC3000?
    ... You can't say that, because an eVC program ... there's something wrong with Visual Studio or the .NET CF. ... install of Visual Studio or the SDK. ... For simple applications you don't need any Symbol SDK at all. ...
  • Re: Visual Web Developer/VStudio.Net
    ... I now prefer to, simply, add a clean drive partition, install betas there, ... "Visual Studio file extensions are unregistered ... Although it's not mentioned that uninstalling VWD will affect ...
  • Re: ASP.NET and AJAX: JavaScript files from the Microsoft AJAX Library
    ... That will not work for me, because the machine that Visual Studio 2005 is ... Microsoft AJAX Library (See "To install Microsoft AJAX Library" at the ... instructions said to "Copy the JavaScript files to the Web site", ... Because the page gives a script error saying 'Sys' is undefined, ...
  • Problems Publishing a VB.NET Project in VS2005
    ... <INFO DUMP> ... Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 77626-009-0000007-41659 ... Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 ... If you later install a more recent service pack, this service pack will be uninstalled automatically. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • ToolsMsmCA(Error): Setup package issue: Xml file not found:
    ... When i try to install the SDK i get the error in the subject line. ... Visual Studio needs to be installed. ... This service pack is for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition - ... Security Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition - ENU ...