Re: Loop query

From: neenmarie (neenmarie_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/30/04

Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 06:09:02 -0700

I'm just starting to understand that I need to learn VBA. It's on my list. I've been able to get the results I wanted with expressions and didn't realize I needed it until recently. After looking for an answer to this question, I've just started to realize what it can do for me.

Thx for you help anyhow. When you write that you can't write a function for me.....is that a personal guideline or a rule of this forum that I stepped over?
Thx again
Janine