Re: How to get matching values with list box and dropdown property?

From: Ron Weiner (weinNoSpam1_at_mindspring.com)
Date: 07/25/04

    Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 09:37:42 -0400

    List Boxed do NOT have a DropDown Property. Sounds like you want a list box
    whose row source is controled by a text box. All you need to do is change
    the list box row source using the value in the text box. For example:

    lstYourListBox.RowSource = "Select YourColumm From YourTable Where
    YourColumn Like '*" & txtYourTextBox.Value & "*' Order By YourColumn;"

    Should give the results you want.

    Ron W