Re: Help needed w/Runtime, XP, and "Can't be started." error

From: david epsom dot com dot au (david_at_epsomdotcomdotau)
Date: 07/13/04

Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 15:15:47 +1000

> But this isn't a hardware problem. It's an OS or permissions problem

If Dell is still installing Windows XP the way I saw on one
pre-install, they've got problems. If not, there must have
been some point at which the pre-install changed. I would
hesitate to say that any two Dell PC's were any more likely
to have the same Windows pre-install than they were to have
the same brand of hard disk....

(david)