Re: Help needed w/Runtime, XP, and "Can't be started." error

From: John Moore (masprog_at_attglobal.net.invalid)
Date: 07/12/04

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 18:41:25 GMT

Chris,

It turns out to be an XP permissions and/or policy problem, not a
SageKey issue. We solved it temporaily by giving the user full Admin
rights. We are going to change various user permissions and/or
policies until we find out which are causing the problem.

I will post the results back to the newsgroups.

By the way, the PCs are configured the same as far as the processor,
RAM, BIOS, and every other thing we could think of to check. In
addition, both were ordered from Dell to the same specs and were
delivered together. I have been around long enough to know you are
right the nothing is "exactly" the same but we did not know what else
to checked.

TC