Re: Change Access Background

From: Berny (BlancoB)
Date: 07/09/04

Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 07:44:44 -0400

Thank you
VERY MUCH!!!!!!

That took care of the problem.

One last thing, If I'm only going to be changing the background do I need
all of the Modules?

modChangeMDI
cDIBSection
clsCommonDialog

Also I noticed that module cDIBSection refers to Jpeg images, does that mean
that Jpeg's can also be used, or is it limited to Bitmaps only?

Again Thank you Very much