Re: Change Access Background

From: Berny (BlancoB)
Date: 07/08/04

Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 12:40:39 -0400

I downloaded the file "A97ChangeMDIBackgroundVer8" from your site and I
converted it to Access 2002 and it appears to be able to do what I'm trying
to do, BUT!

I don't known enough programming to get it to do what I need exactly.

I'm trying to set the Background to one specific image when I open the
application.

It is always going to be the same image.

Can you tell me where and have to put the permanent image Path and name?