Re: Match Query

From: Douglas J. Steele (NOSPAM_djsteele_at_NOSPAM_canada.com)
Date: 07/02/04

    Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 07:28:13 -0400

    Assuming you're creating the query through the QBE query builder, drag both
    fields from table1 to table2 so that there are 2 lines between the tables.

    The SQL will look something like:

    SELECT Table1.Field1, Table2.Field2, Table3, Field3...
    FROM Table1
    INNER JOIN Table2
    ON (Table1.[Last Name] = Table2.[Last Name] AND Table1.[Item#] =
    Table2.[Item#])

    --
    Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
    http://I.Am/DougSteele