My subform controls' data sources duplicate themselves

From: Custom Database Solutions (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/28/04

    Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 21:01:15 -0700

    When I try to create multiple subforms on a form and save the main form, the data source changes on all subforms created after the first subform to the data source of the first subform. How can I keep each subform distinct and correct on the main form?

    • Re: Lookup record in subform based on combo im main form
      ... The Main Form's data source is Events with EventID being the primary key. ... The Subform's Datasource if the Facilities Table. ... properties of the subform. ... Also note that forms/reports contain Controls while ...
      (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
    • RE: Single form update two tables
      ... The form is frmEquipment bound to tbEquipment with a subform frmMaintenance ... Data Source tbEquipment, the frmMaintenance has a subform of frmMaintenance ...
      (microsoft.public.access.forms)
    • need help writing a DLookup statement
      ... i have 2 fields that uniquely identify the record: [Manufacturer] and ... also on the form is a subform with 1 field:, whose data source is ... when a user goes to the subform, i'd like to check is a value 'accent light' ...
      (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
    • Re: Different @@SPID for same user/connection ?!?!?!
      ... connection to retrieve the data source of a subform." ... the sub-forms display the contents of a specific record. ... I use @@SPID, also in the stored procedures which I use to load/save ...
      (microsoft.public.access.adp.sqlserver)