Re: Access 2003 Developer IN Which CD......

From: Scott McDaniel (scott_at_no.spam.thedatabaseplace.net)
Date: 05/24/04

Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 16:32:49 -0400

You cannot make an exe file from an Access application ... you can make an
.mde file (which removes all design capabilities for objects in your
application), but to build a "stand alone" Access application you must make
distribute the Access Runtime library along with your application. I'm not
sure how this is integrated with 2003, however ...

--
Scott McDaniel
CS Computer Software
"Mohammad Kaludi" <akaludi@cubexs.net.pk> wrote in message
> Hello All
>
> Hi I am building Application in Access 2003
> I am looking for making EXE to distribute.
> Microsoft site states using Visual Tools for MS Office
> In Which CD Package is this Software found and Is it bundeled with
> MSDN April issue or its in Stuido.NET 5 CD or 8 CD Version On which
> disk I found thsi packager to make EXE Is Visual Tools for MS Office
> shiped bundeled with some other package?
>
> Any one using packager can HELP
>
> Thanks
>
> Athar Kaludi
> Karachi