Memory leak while executing a query with windows API...

From: shin (shin_at_basein.net)
Date: 05/18/04

Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 19:21:13 +0900

I'm developing a windows service program in windows API.

It uses the Microsoft Aceess 2000 for database and connect to the DBMS by
the ODBC(Microsoft Access Driver).

In my application, it periodically call functions that can process the sql
update, select and insert statement.

when it executes a query calling by 'SQLExecdirect', i found the function,
"SLExecdirect", made a memory leak!.

but all of functions call SQLExecdirect in my application do not make a
memory leak..

it happen sometimes... i don't know what problem is...

i posted and browsed a lot of time, but nobody answer...

is there any who be troubled like me?