Can I use Ac2000 Runtime with Ac2003?

From: Perico (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/15/04

    Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 10:36:04 -0700

    Can I use the Runtime 2000 Package and Deployment etc. with Access 2003? When I installed Assess 2003 for some reason my Access 2k gets unavailable, even thought I checked it to not be removed in the custom Ac03 install.

    I'm aware of the Visual Tools for Office 03, but would like to avoid that expense if I can use the Ac2000 runtime tools with my Ac2003. Thanks