Re: Undefined Function ROUND in expression

Tech Tip: Click here to run a free scan for Windows Errors and optimize PC performance

From: Sally (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/06/04

    Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 21:46:02 -0700

    I don't understand why you would say there's no way around it. The round functions works fine when executed in Access in the EXACT same query. Does the Access Jet engine not have the same functionality that Access has? Also - it works perfectly well on a colleague's version of VBA & Access (exact same code). I'm assuming this is a missing component or reference - or a version difference in the Access' we're using.....

    Any other ideas?