Re: msaccess still running on background after closing the application

From: Ken Snell (kthissnellis9_at_notcomcast.realnet)
Date: 02/28/04

Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2021 13:50:27 -0500

Chances are likely that your database is using VBA code, and that in that
code some object variables are being set and not being "unset" when the code
is done with them. When that happens, those variables remain in memory and
ACCESS won't close because of them.

So, if you're the programmer of the database, look for all code steps where
you create an object, and be sure you set that object to Nothing when you're
done with it.

If you're not the programmer, talk to your programmer and have him/her fix
this problem.

--
       Ken Snell
<MS  ACCESS MVP>