Deploy unsecured app; what if client has secured app?

From: kiln (kiln_at_brick-like.com)
Date: 02/27/04

    Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2021 05:51:35 -0800

    I will be deploying an "unsecured" Access 2002 application in runtime
    format to a group that contains about 20 folks, most of whom I will
    never meet. By unsecured I mean it will run with the standard
    system.mdw, and the out of the box wide open admin privledges.

    It just occured to me that someone out there may have an app that uses a
    secured system.mdw that has been set as the default workgroup file. IE a
    user may not be using a shortcut switch to temp plug the user into the
    secured mdw, but rather use the secured mdw "all the time". This
    wouldn't be standard practice but I can imagine such a situtation.

    So the question is, what can I do about it other than include a warning
    in the documentation? I don't think I can run any code to check for this
    because Access will never get going... they will be able to log in but
    in the secured mdw all permissions for the plain Admin user will have
    been revoked. Or am I missing something?