Shortcut created by Package Wizard

From: lj (ljriese_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 02/27/04

Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2021 20:30:01 -0500

Access2003 question:

I am wondering if there is any way to tell the Package Wizard to make the
shortcut match the location of Access Runtime (if it's not in the default
C:\ProgramFiles...etc location)

The set up program finds the Office Directory and puts the msaccess.exe in a
folder for Office 11 (even on machine that is running Windows 2000 and
Office 2000). The trouble is that the shortcut on the desktop is pointed to
C:\ProgramFiles.... Office11\msaccess.exe Of course, it doesn't find it and
it returns a scary message. For the end user that has a little computer
sense, one can click the Browse button and drill down through the directory
tree to find it... But I'd like to prevent that scenario for the end user
who is not so savvy.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to any installer software other than the
Package Wizard...

Second question, along the same lines: Is there any way to have the Package
Wizard nest subfolders? I'd like to include an online manual in html,
something with more screenshots than is feasible in the Help file. But that
folder has the pictures nested in another folder. (AppFolder\Manual\Pix)
The PW didn't do that; it put each folder off of the AppFolder.

Your help is appreciated,

lj