Re: Store Actual Print Report Date

From: Alex Dybenko (alex_at_PLEASE.cemi.NO.rssi.SPAM.ru)
Date: 02/18/04

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2022 21:23:07 +0300

this is report's class module:

Option Compare Database
Option Explicit
Private fPreview As Boolean
Private Sub Detail_Print(Cancel As Integer, PrintCount As Integer)
End Sub

Private Sub PageHeader_Print(Cancel As Integer, PrintCount As Integer)
    If fPreview Then
        Debug.Print "Preview"
    Else
        Debug.Print "Print"
        fPreview = False
    End If
End Sub

Private Sub Report_Activate()
    fPreview = True
End Sub

so, if you what to log print envent - replace Debug.Print "Print" with your
code which writes to your table

--
Alex Dybenko (MVP)
http://Alex.Dybenko.com
"Nick" <cte@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>   I can see what you're getting at but the coding is a little too brief
for
> my level of understanding. Would you mind filling it out more?
>
>   Thanks
>   Nick
>
>   "Alex Dybenko" <alex@PLEASE.cemi.NO.rssi.SPAM.ru> wrote in message
>   > you can catch Activate and Print events
>   > if:
>   > activate
>   > print
>   > - was preview
>   >
>   > if:
>   > print
>   > - was print
>   >
>   >
>   > HTH
>   > --
>   > Alex Dybenko (MVP)
>   > http://Alex.Dybenko.com
>   >
>   >
>   > "Nick" <cte@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>   > news:%23Zej4HN9DHA.1804@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>   > > I want to have Access store the actual date a report was printed.
The