Re: You cannot save data typed into this form.

lkwe;qliud3rklw;relrm,dsaeljdewileea c
"linda hutchison" <l.hutchison1@xxxxxxxxxxx> дÈëÓʼþ
news:eHUENhqlHHA.4848@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "2D Rick" <rbrowniii@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Send me down the right road
Date: 27 February 2021 06:33

My skill set is weak in DAP and ASP, but, pointed in the right
direction I'll figure it out.
I use Access2003 and VBA for most apps I build.
I have "Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition" loaded
but unused.

I need direction in the proper way to handle the below wish list.
I have let the wizard create a page for me but it seems static and
lacks the filtering I need.
Can Access2003 meet my wish list and will the IT team flinch about
using Access on a server?
Is there a book best suited for a newbie that covers my needs?

I would like to put a DAP on my company's Intranet using a table from
a MDB file.
This table receives new single records daily as jobs finish.
I want the page to open with records for the last two days descending.
I want the user to be able to query "all" records by choosing a start
date and end date.
Also, I need to filter by Location in lou of all records.
Choosing filters from a calendar and/or combobox preferred.

Any help is appreciated,
Rick

  • You cannot save data typed into this form.
    ... My skill set is weak in DAP and ASP, but, pointed in the right ... lacks the filtering I need. ... I would like to put a DAP on my company's Intranet using a table from ... Choosing filters from a calendar and/or combobox preferred. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.dataaccess.pages)
  • Send me down the right road
    ... I use Access2003 and VBA for most apps I build. ... lacks the filtering I need. ... I would like to put a DAP on my company's Intranet using a table from ... Choosing filters from a calendar and/or combobox preferred. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.dataaccess.pages)
  • Re: You cannot save data typed into this form.
    ... It shows how to use a fitering DAP to display filtered data in a second DAP; ... lacks the filtering I need. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.dataaccess.pages)
  • Re: Parameter Passing to a DAP
    ... to the second DAP. ... the HTM "under the covers" is able to pass that filtering string to ... etc as values passed to the HTM page via the hyperlink) or I ... AutoCAD object have, and what type of data can it export/make available ...