Re: LINKING TO AN SQL SERVER 2005 DB THROUGH ACCESS 2007

In the place you told me to search there is no such thing as Diagrams as an
option. I went to Database tools -->Show/Hide and in neither Relationships or
Object Dependencies can I see any relationship between the tables.
However, I just saw that even in the SQL Server Management Studio I am not
able to see the Database Diagrams, a message appearing telling me that this
database does not have a valid owner. I guess that's why they weren't
imported to Access. Do you know where I could ask for help about this?
(because I think now the problem is a little irrelevant to this forum)

AkAlan wrote:
No you don't have to change any relationships, they reside on SQL Server not
in access project. To see them you have to create a new diagram. On the
ribbon click the Create tab and under the far right tab (Other) click the
drop down arrow for more options if you don't see diagrams and select
diagrams. You will have to list the tables you want to see relationships for
but they will still be there if you created them in SQL Server. You can
manage the relationships from the project as well as from Enterprise Manager.

The naming I use for the views makes them easy to tell from the tables. But
my main problem is the relationships between the tables. Will I have to
[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
Also I've noticed there are no dependencies. Can someone help me see the data
as in the original db?

  • Re: The Problem With Tab and Traditional Chord & Scale Diagrams
    ... forever how you read and write tab, chord and scale diagrams which are ... ASCII tab for example is traditionally pictorially represented as shown ... The answer to that question is best understood by asking why a player ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: The Problem With Tab and Traditional Chord & Scale Diagrams
    ... forever how you read and write tab, chord and scale diagrams which are ... ASCII tab for example is traditionally pictorially represented as shown here ... Note the very first diagram on the page which depicts a C Major chord. ... The answer to that question is best understood by asking why a player ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Left Handed Chord Books
    ... Because it is not intrinsically more difficult to deal with RH diagrams. ... Simply visualize the fretboard as if you were looking at it from the ... tab is, with the 1st on top instead of on the bottom. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Diagrams pages in D2005+?
    ... > LOL!! ... When I saw the "Diagrams" tab, I first thought like "hey nice! ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Upgrading Database Diagrams to 2005
    ... You can modify the font size of the database diagrams by following these ... Adjust the font style and size as needed. ... The change in font/size will be applied to any existing diagrams and any new ... SQL Server Documentation Team ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.tools)