How to lock an MSSQL server recordset for read?

Hello,

I'm using VC++ 2005 and ADO to access an MSSQL 2000 server.

I need to lock a recordset so that noone can read (or write) the recordset.
How do I do this?

// Anders
--
English is not my first, or second, language
so anything strange, or insulting, is due to

  • Re: How to lock an MSSQL server recordset for read?
    ... I need to lock a recordset so that noone can read the ... This email account is my spam trap so I ...
    (microsoft.public.data.ado)
  • Re: textbox: counting & editing
    ... How to fill the A fill with the data from my previous recordset? ... I wish your English were better. ... I have a difficult time understanding ... B & C represents separate texbox fields which I tried to edit according ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • <a href="http://www.tech-archive.net/Archive/DotN