Re: Non initialized Cmd Parameter Collection via ASP vs SQL Server

Hi Lars,

I'm glad that you've figured out the cause though the result is a bit
unexpected. Anyway, if you have interests, I think you can still consider
using the coding style as Bob suggested previously.

Also, if there is any other questions, welcome to post here.

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

msdnmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx