Re: Non initialized Cmd Parameter Collection via ASP vs SQL Server

Lars-Erik wrote:

As a sidenote.. .Refresh does really not seem to be necessary. I've
ran the code without it on my client computer running Vista, and as
long as the command is given type 4, an open connection (or a string,
which is bad practice :P ), and a command name, the roundtrip is made
as soon as you try to access the parameters.

Not in my testing. Of course, I don't have a Vista machine to test it on,
but I'm not really sure why that would make a difference.

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"

.