Re: Non initialized Cmd Parameter Collection via ASP vs SQL Server

Lars-Erik wrote:
I keep forgetting to mention one thing we saw today. We ran the MDAC
version checker tool, and it reported mismatches for a lot when we
compared to Windows Server 2003 SP2. They certainly run with it
according to winver.
I didn't want to force them to re-apply the service pack, although I
do suspect it could have something to do with the problems.

I googled and found some advice for a different problem but which might
apply here:

Try explicitly naming the schema: "dbo.myprocedure" rather than simply
"myprocedure"

Again, I'm grasping at straws and I don't really have time right now to test
these suggestions myself.

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"