Re: Non initialized Cmd Parameter Collection via ASP vs SQL Server

Lars-Erik wrote:
I keep forgetting to mention one thing we saw today. We ran the MDAC
version checker tool, and it reported mismatches for a lot when we
compared to Windows Server 2003 SP2. They certainly run with it
according to winver.
I didn't want to force them to re-apply the service pack, although I
do suspect it could have something to do with the problems.

You might want to have them install the latest version of MDAC to see if
that helps ... I'm really grasping at straws here

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"

.