Re: Non initialized Cmd Parameter Collection via ASP vs SQL Server

Lars-Erik wrote:
Well, I'm stumped. You haven't tried the SQLNaCli provider then?

Me too, that's why I'm here... :D

Wouldn't that be similar to creating an ODBC DSN with the Sql Native
Client driver? (Sorry, wrote Sql Server Native in previous post.. bad
QA)

No, by using ODBC, you are going through an extra layer of software. It is
usually best to use the native provider when one is available and avoid the
obsolet ODBC provider.

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"