RE: Non initialized Cmd Parameter Collection via ASP vs SQL Server 200

Hi LE,

From your description, you have an classic ASP program which will use ADO
component to access database and execute some stored procedure. The
application runs well originally, but raised some "parameter index...."
error when change the database from SQL server 2000 to SQL Server 2005,
correct?

Based on the code you provided, you use a loop to add parameters into ADO
command object via index. I would suggest you use ADOCommand.Create
Parameter and Append method to create the parameters and append them into
Parameters collection. Here is a kb article demonstrate this:

#How to run SQL Server stored procedures from an ASP Page
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/300488

you can try the code style in it to see whether it works. Also, you can try
calling some other simple stored procedure s to see whether the problem is
specific to a particular stored procedure.

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

msdnmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx