Re: ADOX not deleting on first attempt

On May 9, 8:08 pm, "Bob Barrows [MVP]" <reb01...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Bernard wrote:
Thanks Bob. Is there a way to force a write after each command?

If not, have a look at the commented lines of my code in my first
post.
The only way I can get it to drop the tables is by running the drop
statements for each table and then do another pass on the database
dropping the tables until it does a full pass without dropping
anything.
This is not bullet proof, but seems to be doing the job. Is this a
common workaround for lazy-write issue?

The articles I linked to showed how to do a cache-flush. You might try that.
if that does not help, then it's not a lazy-write issue.
It doesn't seem to be a lazy-write issue. But I've got a work around
for it.

Thanks anyway,

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET