ASP/ADO/VB.NET: How to update multiple datatables with typed datasets ?

I made a database (http://users.skynet.be/fc042048/Pizza.jpg) in Access which I want to use via typed datasets on my website. Problem is, if I i.e. want to edit the datatable "Pizza" in a gridview, I get the error "Can't delete or update the record because there are related records in the datatable "PizzaOnderdelen" (means Pizza Ingredients).
What do I have to do to update the table ? Do I need to adjust my dataset file (contains only the table 'Pizza") or do I have to change my VB code (I made a Pizza object and update/delete/insert methods for the Pizza table) ?

(Here's the source code: Solution (http://users.skynet.be/fc042048/Pizza%20(solution).rar) and Aspx files (http://users.skynet.be/fc042048/Pizza%20(aspx%20files).rar))

Bauhaus.

  • ASP/ADO/VB.NET: How to update multiple datatables with typed datasets ?
    ... I made a database in Access which I want to use via typed datasets on my website. ... Problem is, if I i.e. want to edit the datatable "Pizza" in a gridview, I get the error "Can't delete or update the record because there are related records in the datatable "PizzaOnderdelen". ... Do I need to adjust my dataset file or do I have to change my VB code? ... (Here's the source code: Solution (http://users.skynet.be/fc042048/Pizza%20 (solution).rar) ...
  • ASP/ADO/VB.NET: How to update multiple datatables with typed datasets ?
    ... I made a database in Access which I want to use via typed datasets on my website. ... Problem is, if I i.e. want to edit the datatable "Pizza" in a gridview, I get the error "Can't delete or update the record because there are related records in the datatable "PizzaOnderdelen". ... Do I need to adjust my dataset file or do I have to change my VB code? ... (Here's the source code: Solution (http://users.skynet.be/fc042048/Pizza%20 (solution).rar) ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.database)
[...]
    (microsoft.public.vb.database.ado)