Re: BatchUpdate problem with Vista SP1 and XP SP3

Our production code appears to be having problems only with SQL Server 2000.
The posted sample code manifests the problem on both 2000 and 2005.

"Bob Barrows [MVP]" wrote:

Damir Arh wrote:
Since the installation of Service Pack 1 for Windows Vista and
Service Pack 3 for Windows XP, a piece of code is failing which has
always worked without problems before. We've managed to isolate the
problem and reproduce it in a small sample.

What version of SQL Server are you using?

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET