Re: BatchUpdate problem with Vista SP1 and XP SP3

Damir Arh wrote:
Since the installation of Service Pack 1 for Windows Vista and
Service Pack 3 for Windows XP, a piece of code is failing which has
always worked without problems before. We've managed to isolate the
problem and reproduce it in a small sample.

What version of SQL Server are you using?

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

  • Re: SBS 2003 Fax Sharepoint Routing
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... reinstall the Windows fax service to test? ... it means that the installation didn''t go ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • <a href="http://www.tech-archive.net/Arch