Re: Unable to persist/save ADO records

I can only guess. Perhaps one of your fields contains international
characters? See
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2003-36,GGLD:en&q=ADO+utf
Mr. Smart wrote:
Thanks for the tip. And sorry for the misleading code. After trying
to debug, I actually changed it to ADODB, but it did not work. I
forgot to update this code that I sent to the messageboard. Righjt
now, I am actually using ADODB. What also stumped me is that similar
code (using ADODB) worked on the server. Since it worked on the
server, I don't know why it did not work on the client.

"Bob Barrows [MVP]" wrote:

One thing to try: instead of the obsolete ADOR recordset, use ADODB
recordsets.
Mr. Smart wrote:
Unable to persist/save ADO records
Please take a look at this code:
AP.Save "C:\AP.XML", adPersistXML

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
Please reply to the newsgroup. This email account is my spam trap so

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET