Re: Unable to persist/save ADO records
- From: "Bob Barrows [MVP]" <reb01501@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2021 11:34:41 -0400
Way back in the olden days (v1.5?), MDAC included a stripped-down library
(ADOR) devoted strictly to providing recordset objects. This was quickly
discarded in subsequent versions.
Mark J. McGinty wrote:
Forgive my ignorance, but what is ADOR? Why aren't you using ADODB?
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
Please reply to the newsgroup. This email account is my spam trap so I
don't check it very often. If you must reply off-line, then remove the
- Prev by Date: Re: Unable to persist/save ADO records
- Next by Date: Re: Can I append an ADO recordset to an Access table in one go?
- Previous by thread: Re: Unable to persist/save ADO records
- Next by thread: Re: Unable to persist/save ADO records