Re: Error: "Byte array truncation to a length of 8000"

rkbnair wrote:
I'm trying to update the data in a DataGridView control.

some of the previous questions in this newsgroup before posting yours -
always a recommended practice) , but this is a classic ADO newsgroup.
ADO.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ADO so, while you may
be lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can
suggest microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet.

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET