Re: Error: "Byte array truncation to a length of 8000"
- From: "Bob Barrows [MVP]" <reb01501@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2021 11:50:05 -0400
I'm trying to update the data in a DataGridView control.
There was no way for you to know it (except maybe by browsing through
some of the previous questions in this newsgroup before posting yours -
always a recommended practice) , but this is a classic ADO newsgroup.
ADO.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ADO so, while you may
be lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can
answer your question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your
question to a group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
Please reply to the newsgroup. The email account listed in my From
header is my spam trap, so I don't check it very often. You will get a
quicker response by posting to the newsgroup.
- Prev by Date: Re: Memory consumption
- Next by Date: Can I from VFP (Visual foxpro) catch the Events of ADO Recordset?
- Previous by thread: Re: Create table
- Next by thread: Can I from VFP (Visual foxpro) catch the Events of ADO Recordset?