Re: Error while opening SQL Server CE database

I expected so. This provider is for SQL Server editions--but not SQL Server Compact Edition (SQLCe).
You need to use the SqlCe namespace (and provider). See my EBook for details...

--
William (Bill) Vaughn

"rkbnair" <rkbnair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:EAFADE2D-0451-4110-951A-755880F1E268@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SqlClient

"William Vaughn" wrote:

What namespace are you using? SqlClient or SqlCe? It looks like SqlClient.