Re: ADO via VBA on Server 2000?

Rick wrote:
I've added code in a MS Word macro (written in VBA) that references
ADO so I can call SQL from VBA. I'm using ADO 2.8. Is there any
reason I wouldn't be able to run this macro on Windows Server 2000?
If it's not compatible, do I need to use an earlier version? Thanks.

It's not server-dependent: it's MDAC-version-dependent. As long as the
machine has MDAC2.8 installed, you're all set.
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

  • Re: My First Script - Help Please
    ... Any particular reason why your using ... that rather then ADO ... of the DoCmd object which is a property of the Access Application ... Please reply to the newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbsc