Re: Trouble recreating ADO recordset from XML

If your code runs in IE's process space, you should be aware of this KB
article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/240797

In a nutshell, ADODB.Stream got the "kill bit" in some security patch a few
years ago. A viable work-around object is MSXML.DOMDocument, which (like
ADODB.Stream) exposes an IStream, and works as both a destination for the
Save function, and a source for the Open function.

-Mark