Re: Messaging engine failed to process a message error

Made test with 20.000 XML files

1% (220) is lost. the reason:

The published message could not be routed because no subscribers were found. This error occurs if the subscribing orchestration or send port has not been enlisted, or if some of the message properties necessary for subscription evaluation have not been promoted. Please use the Biztalk Administration console to troubleshoot this failure.

This service instance exists to help debug routing failures for instance "{42988698-6434-4823-95B1-E95B3F246CBE}". The context of the message associated with this instance contains all the promoted properties at the time of the routing failure.

very strange , going to submit this issue to connect.microsoft.com if no solution will be found
--

MCPD, MCT
http://www.explorer.am - Explore Armenia!

"xin_zhang_2000" <xinzhang2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:36856DD2-43F6-48F1-A0A8-D02C6B4B8932@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We are runing performance test with loadgen. However, sometimes we are
getting this "Message engine failed to process a message submitted by
adapter: FILE Source..." error. There will be one suspended message instance
in the receive port. The MessageType in context property is blank and no xml
element is promoted.

Therefore I am getting two errors in the eventlog entry:
1. The Messaging engine failed to process a message submitted by adapter:FILE
2. A message received by adapter "FILE" on receive location
"ReceiveEOLocation" with URI "....\*.xml" is suspended.
Error details: The published message could not be routed because no
subscribers were found.

The weird thing is that the error only happens around 20% of all the
messages I sent. If I manually copy the message from the group query, and
resend it, then the message will go through.

Here is the current testing environments,

1. BizTalk 2009 on Windows Server 2008 on ESX
2. LoadGen generates the XML files.
3. The process orchestration is receiving files by schema type from 'Direct
binding",
A receive port (FILE adapter) is created to accept the files generated
by LoadGen, and because the MessageBox pub-sub, they will be forwarded and
picked up the the process orchestration.

Any suggestions? Really thanks.

.