Messaging engine failed to process a message error

We are runing performance test with loadgen. However, sometimes we are
getting this "Message engine failed to process a message submitted by
adapter: FILE Source..." error. There will be one suspended message instance
in the receive port. The MessageType in context property is blank and no xml
element is promoted.

Therefore I am getting two errors in the eventlog entry:
1. The Messaging engine failed to process a message submitted by adapter:FILE
2. A message received by adapter "FILE" on receive location
"ReceiveEOLocation" with URI "....\*.xml" is suspended.
Error details: The published message could not be routed because no
subscribers were found.

The weird thing is that the error only happens around 20% of all the
messages I sent. If I manually copy the message from the group query, and
resend it, then the message will go through.

Here is the current testing environments,

1. BizTalk 2009 on Windows Server 2008 on ESX
2. LoadGen generates the XML files.
3. The process orchestration is receiving files by schema type from 'Direct
binding",
A receive port (FILE adapter) is created to accept the files generated
by LoadGen, and because the MessageBox pub-sub, they will be forwarded and
picked up the the process orchestration.

Any suggestions? Really thanks.
.