Re: XML Schema Validation method call in orchestration[parallel pr

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the reply. I got the solution working.
It was namespace problem. I was specifying schema namespace in schema
validation settings. I had only one schema to be validated against. I feel
that namespace must be specified if you have bunch of schemas to be validated
against. After the removed the namespace, it worked good on server. Strange
though...how it did not give problem on my local box.
FYI -> my srvr m/c r in BizTalkGroup. And that is simple .NET component n no
COM component. I have removed STATIC from my .NET method to ensure that each
orch gets it's own instance of method.
Thanks again Dan!

"Dan Rosanova" wrote:

What does your sever environment look like? Is it single or multiple
BizTalk Servers in the group? Maybe everything isn’t deployed the
same. Also about the orchestrations if your .NET component is static
then there is only one per app domain but being static it does not
maintain state. If it is not static each orchestration gets its own
instance. Is this a .NET component or a COM component accessed via a
CCW?

It should be executing even faster on your servers than on your local
machine. Maybe post up some of the error messages (in full), they’ll
have a lot more detail in them.

Kind Regards,
-Dan

  • Re: Setting default namespace/validating schema w/uncooperative xml?
    ... xml against a schema, but one thing I noted was that unless the document explicitly declares the schema as a default namespace, Validatejust lets it slide through as a success. ... Is there a way to Validateeither a) mandating against a particular schema, or at the very least b) supplying a default namespace to be used even when not explicitly declared? ... If it does not find a matching schema then it does a lax validation and only issues warnings that elements are found for which there is no schema element definition e.g. ... That way you are supposed to find out that there are elements for which there is no schema found (e.g. because you might have a schema for a certain target namespace but the XML you get has the elements in no namespace or in a different namespace). ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.xml)
  • XmlReader Schema Validation Not Pickign Up All Errors
    ... settings) method to validate an XML document against a schema. ... The problem is that if there are multiple missing required elements in the ... "Validation Error: The element 'organisation' in namespace ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: xml schema import help
    ... Schema validation warning: ... >not belong to the same namespace as ProjectCollection. ... >> I'm stuck with the following schema validation problem ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.xml)
  • Re: Setting default namespace/validating schema w/uncooperative xm
    ... Obviously this only works for one schema in the collection and only catches ... or at the very least b) supplying a default namespace to be used even ... Schema validation looks at the root element and its element name and ... only issues warnings that elements are found for which there is no ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.xml)
  • Re: Referencing schemas as c# classes?
    ... OK Basically what I want to do is too call a .NET component and pass it a ... message from biztalk that I what to be strongly typed. ... the schema using xsd.exe. ... If I change the namespace the deserialize will ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)