Accessing a Web Service From BTS Orchestration

Hi,

I have an XML document receiving at the recieve location. The XML will be
send to a Web service thru BTS. The .net web service has a web method that
accepts a string as a input parameter (no request/response in web method).
Web method returns void.
How would be mapping done in this case? What would be selected as
destination schema?
What messages needs to be created in Orchestration?

  • Java invoke a .NET Web method whose parameters are passed by reference
    ... A sample web method might look like: ... The structures are defined in the .NET web service. ... the changes made by the web method are not reflected back in tha Java ...
  • Re: Please Help me- Creating Custom tokens-PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ... So before he his given access to the Web Method, ... > WSE on the Web Service first authenticates him against Active ... > Directory(Using UsernameTokenManagers- Authenticate Method). ... > is authenticated in the Web method before the response is sent I will ...
  • Re: Data table parameter in web services.
    ... So the webservice call is not hard-coded but for example ... which web service to use on a set of data. ... to execute and this string as a generic procdure that will execute the ... one of the web method, it does list it in IE, when i browse the asmx file, ...
  • RE: Web Service Identity
    ... IIS for webservice A so as to get the clientside user's windows crediential ... | I have a web service that runs under its own IIS Application Pool ... | Within my web method I require the caller to be a member of a specific ...
  • RE: OutOfMemoryException: Webservice, DataSet and file transport
    ... Calling the web service from a desktop pc gives no problems. ... achieve with the web method is updating the software. ... >> I keep the dataset in memory. ...