Re: Causes of HTTP 400 Bad Request error

In article <a289b714-1e18-40e8-9ce3-
52c125f9e26d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, biztalkexpert@xxxxxxxxx
says...>
I'm trying to send an AS2 XML message via request/response on the HTTP
adapter. For now, I have a test sender application set up on my
BizTalk server, and the receive application I've developed. Set up
the application pool to run under an identity that has admin rights,
added it to the IIS_WPG group, copied the BTSHttpReceive.dll to the
web site dir and enabled it as an ISAPI extension, I think I've done
everything to set it up right.

But when my sending application tries to send, I get a response 400
Bad Request. What things should I be looking at to diagnose this?
It's driving me crazy, any help would be appreciated.

App pool should be runing under the user that BizTalkIsolatedHost is
running and should be a member ob BizTalk Isolated Host Users group.

Let me know...

--
Ivan Jocic

blog: http://biztalkia.com/blogs/IvanJo

  • Keeping BizTalk web service awake: some issues
    ... I have setup a config file section in BizTalk that make specific ... assemblies be part of specific named ... I left default recycling of the worker process (in the app pool) to ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: SOAP receive portnot working
    ... If it is Windows 2003, then the recomendation would be to create a new IIS ... the NETWORK SERVICE account) that is part of the Isolated Host Users group. ... > trying to install the example BiztalkAny (that was located in the Biztalk ... > an account that has access to the BizTalk databases. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: BizTalk WebService Question
    ... I'm not sure about the appPool config and the like, ... Neither of those users are in the BizTalk Isolated ... Host Users group, and more to the point, none of those have network ... You need to configure it with a user (a domain user if the sql server is on ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Error 2243 Failed to retrieve EDI properties from Biztalk Management database
    ... After adding multiple Hosts to my BizTalk 2006 group, ... started and that the EDI service account is a member of the BizTalk ... -The user is not a member of the BizTalk Host Users group ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.server)
  • Re: BizTalk accounts
    ... How do I find out which a/c has been used to install and configure biztalk ... configuration tool again, and it should show your current configuration. ... As for the Isolated Host Users and IIS_WPG, ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)