Multiple BizTalk application instances with different configuration

Is it possible to run the two biztalk application instances having pointed to different Databases at receive port.

Example: If BizTalk application is BTSApps, having one reciev location pointed to Database.

I want the two instances of biztalk application runs like BTSAppsInstance1 there recive location pointed to DB1.

and BTSAppsInstance2 there recive location pointed to DB2.

  • Re: SQL Agent Jobs for BTS: How best to manage
    ... That's why the best practice do not use BizTalk databases with others ... SQL Agent jobs are another part altogether. ... I do actually have the whole Backup BizTalk thing down using the job ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Problem with Biztalk to Transfer Files using FTP
    ... Check your network documentation.". ... Warning 2: ... An error has occurred that requires the BizTalk service to terminate. ... connect or a loss of connectivity to one of the BizTalk databases. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: BAM Metadata
    ... One more question before running dbsetup which databases did you delete? ... >What other features of biztalk need integrating into the BAM databases?The ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: Deployment Recommendations
    ... Yes BizTalk can be setup to run on a single machine with SQL ... The reason for this is because the databases are fairly resource intensive. ... Would it be feasible to install the Biztalk components and corresponding ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.server)
  • Re: Cannot open database requested in login BizTalkMgmtDb
    ... Are you a member of your biztalk administrators group on your machine? ... also has the SQL Server 2005 databases on the same machine. ... In Visual Studio, in the BizTalk Explorer, in the BizTalk Configuration ... Databases, when I attempt to drop down the local database server, I get ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)