Re: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002

Hi~ I was looking for a solution for the same problem, reading Thiago reply
inspire me to understand the problem and finding a solution.... Thank you
Thiago

The problem simply is a discrepancy between the used version for the
referenced dlls in application Binding file and actual.dll versions.

I was using a map that referenced a schema with version 2.6.0.0. the binding
file was referencing the schema version 2.6.0.0 but after that I’ve decide to
change my schema into 2.6.0.5 and after that I got the misleading error
“HRESULT: 0x80070002”.

To solve the problem unbinding your application, then update your biding
file with the actual version. Personally I preferred to undeploy the unused
dll version and then re-bind your application using the correct binding file.

Thanks again Thiago, and I hope this will solve your problem MM

Regards,
Firas

"mm" wrote:

Hi

thanks for your anwers!

I have tried to repair both the commerserver adapter, and the biztalk
installation.
But it all points to some strange dll reference for a dll there is on my
development machine and not on my test machine.
I had some hope in filemon maybe i am using the wrong tool for debugging?

"Thiago" <Thiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

This error is usually related to a DLL the BizTalk host instance can't
find. Are you missing a custom pipeline component DLL or any other dlls
that
is in the GAC ou your dev machine but not on your test machine?
You should see what DLL it's missing somewhere in the error in the event
log or maybe in the suspended message details in BizTalk Admin Console. If
you're running an orchestration you might see the error by looking at the
tracked exceptions in the orchestration debugger.
Also, maybe the commerce server adapters aren't installed correctly on the
test machine and BizTalk can't find one of the DLLs.

Thiago Almeida
http://connectedthoughts.wordpress.com

"mm" wrote:

Hi All

I am having this strange problem, my map doesnt work on my test machine.
But
it does work on my development machine (where the map is created). for
test
It is simple file receive and send project.
The map is a Commerceserver 2007 Order Schema to a Navision schema.

I believe it has something to do with my map, but the map isnt using any
special funtoids external assemblys etc.

The problem reoccurs on other machines when i install the msi file and
import the bindings.
In filemon i dont get any errors i can you use for anything....

On the test machine i get this error in the eventlog:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: BizTalk Server 2006
Event Category: BizTalk Server 2006
Event ID: 5753