Re: Orchestration Instances Not Terminating
- From: "Steve Harclerode" <Camel.Software.Co@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2021 21:45:45 -0800
"Steve Harclerode" <Lizard.That.Was@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
One thing mentioned in my original post is correct: the MDN gets receivedI did some experimentation today. If I use a 1 way port, the MDN is *not*
(I can see it by querying AS2/MDN Status). For some reason the
orchestration isn't getting it, though. Is AS2 a protocol where a 1-way
port would be better? I'll see if I can get my client to let me mess
around a bit.
received, but the orchestration does finish. If I use a 2 way port, the MDN
is received, but the orchestration does *not* finish. My guess is that there
is an issue because of the role link bound to the 2 way port.
- Prev by Date: Re: BizTalk transaction propagated to ADO.Net called from orchestration?
- Next by Date: Re: BizTalk transaction propagated to ADO.Net called from orchestration?
- Previous by thread: Re: Orchestration Instances Not Terminating
- Next by thread: put value of a promoted property into a REPEATING node of the dest