Re: Orchestration Instances Not Terminating

"Steve Harclerode" <Lizard.That.Was@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

One thing mentioned in my original post is correct: the MDN gets received
(I can see it by querying AS2/MDN Status). For some reason the
orchestration isn't getting it, though. Is AS2 a protocol where a 1-way
port would be better? I'll see if I can get my client to let me mess
around a bit.

- Steve

I did some experimentation today. If I use a 1 way port, the MDN is *not*
received, but the orchestration does finish. If I use a 2 way port, the MDN
is received, but the orchestration does *not* finish. My guess is that there
is an issue because of the role link bound to the 2 way port.

- Steve

  • Re: System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown
    ... Receive Location configured with the Sql Adapter picks up messages that ... Send Port subscribes to the above messages and then Send Ports Send ... Logical Port in orchestration is then bound to physical MQ port end point. ... Exception type: PersistenceItemException ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Deployment Error. Object reference not set to an instance of an ob
    ... Reading binding information for assembly ... "Graham.Corp.Ecom.Enterprise.Common.orchIDocInternalError" port ... Orchestration port is bound to send port ... assemblies. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: SQL Adapter or call SQL from C# Helper class
    ... Here I mention only Send Port functionality. ... And ADO.NET client of SQL is more flexible, more manageable then "BizTalk" ... The SQL Send Port + Orchestration are clumsy. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Infinite output messages for one input message
    ... Yes the orchestration is pretty bland, but I was just wanted to bind the ... I wanted the map on the receive port to create MainOut and then I could ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Yes, I am afraid it is the only choice.
    ... How did you implement the orchestration to route the success messages? ... I am in the same situation and any guideline in the how to create such orchestration will be greatly appreciated. ... port is highly appreciated. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)