Re: smart way to do XML over HTTP?

On 25 Feb, 15:03, Henrik <henrik.gunder...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello.
Please answer in details if you can, as I am fairly new to BizTalk.

I would like to pull the XML file of URL_X into BizTalk at given
intervals, for example a currency file such as:https://www.dnbnor.no/seg-markets/portalfront/datafiles/miscellaneous...

Is there a smart, or possibly easy way to do this?

Best regards
Henrik Gundersen

When you say "pull the XML file" it sounds like you want to use HTTP
GET? The HTTP adapter does not support this. However, if you are using
2006 R2 you can use a custom WCF binding to achieve this. See Jon
Flanders' blog post at
http://www.masteringbiztalk.com/blogs/jon/PermaLink,guid,90f1db62-b42f-4be3-b9d7-36cd4319c97c.aspx
for more info.

  • Re: smart way to do XML over HTTP?
    ... Please answer in details if you can, as I am fairly new to BizTalk. ... When you say "pull the XML file" it sounds like you want to use HTTP ... The HTTP adapter does not support this. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • smart way to do XML over HTTP?
    ... Please answer in details if you can, as I am fairly new to BizTalk. ... I would like to pull the XML file of URL_X into BizTalk at given ... Best regards ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • error msg "worker threaded, reported failure, class not regestered in biztalk
    ... I am just learning to use BizTalk to transfer xml file into EDI 835 xml ... SQL server 2003 and BizTalk Adapter for SQL ... The operation was: CoCreatedInstance(CLSID_SQLWorker the worker thread ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: 1.5 MB input file generates 940MB of data in BizTalkMsgBoxDb
    ... I ran the following interchange on an XML file I worked on a while back: ... Initial Size of Msgbox DB Sql Data File -> 35 MB ... Size of files read from Sql Server Management Studio (Database properties ... Look at the Sql Server Agent jobs set up by Biztalk. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Config file for Biztalk processes - Best practice
    ... This article refers to Biztalk 2004, but it should be close enough to ... 'Config files' are doable but reading them each time the orch runs ... zeno wrote: ... data from the xml file and puts it in a request message to a web ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)