Re: Biztalk Project not available in Visual Studio 2005

On Thu, 14 Feb 2022 02:06:00 -0800, ngruson
<ngruson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just installed Biztalk Server 2006 R2 Developer Edition and Visual Studio
2005 on a Windows 2008 server. I not installed them in the default location,
but on other harddisk.
Probably you installed BizTalk before VS.NET? That wont work. The
BizTalk Installation adds the VS.NET options only if it finds
VS.NET...

--
eliasen, representing himself and not the company he works for.

Private blog: http://blog.eliasen.dk

Private email: jan@xxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: MSMQT side-by-side send port problem
    ... I think thats because ... in a side by side installation a machine name is ambigious since the MSMQ ... > I dont think its an MSMQ problem (it either completely works or it dead ... >> MSMQ had been installed on the machine before I installed Biztalk. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: Stolen Computer - Security Info Wanted
    ... Then click on "View general system information about this computer". ... I had tried to obtain it | fr WalMart as well as fr the supplier to WalMart but to | no avail. ... the harddisk had not been reformatted (If ... | is to match the purchase date and the installation date. ...
  • Re: How to make harddisk with windows 2000 installed bootable
    ... Making the disk bootable is no big deal, booting the installation on the disk and maintaining the integrity of the installation is the problem. ... I had a computer with one harddisk with win98 installed. ... between booting win98 and win2k. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: WinXP and Mandrake 9.0 - serious harddisk problems!!
    ... > to begin with i had a happy installation of XP on the master harddisk, ... all went well until it installed the bootloader onto the ... > some stuff to do with Windows i booted NT, ... > does not detect the harddisk at all. ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Installing Mandrake L. 9.1 PPC on beige Mac G3, cant find Seagate harddisk
    ... I am about to install Linux 9.1 PPC on my G3 Macintosh. ... started from BootX an the installation-CD is red, ... I have changed the origianl harddisk to a 40 GB Seagate U series 5, ... But when I select "next" in the installation program afterwards, ...
    (comp.os.linux.powerpc)