RE: Generate message schemas from WSDL ?

Hi,

I have done that but the message schemas for the WebMethods don't show up. I
wanted the message schema so I could promote certain properties and access
them directly in the orchestration.

--
Ravi Shankar

"Roch Baduel" wrote:

Hello,

The simplest way to do it is to use the standard "add web reference" but
instead of pointing the webservice url just point your wsdl file.

"Ravi Shankar" wrote:

Hi,

We have a requirement where we need to call a WebService from our
orchestrations.. The WebService has been implemented with "Forms
Authentication" so I cannot use the discovery tool to generate the complete
message schemas. I have however been able to get the WSDL file.

Is there some tool which will permit me to generate the message schemas from
this WSDL file ?

regards
--
Ravi Shankar