RE: How to use BTS.EncryptionCert

You cannot reuse your existing send port because it is static and your
scenario requires a dynamic send port. So, the Binding property the Send Port
in your orchestration has to be Dynamic. Next, you have to set the its Send
Pipeline property… of course your send pipeline needs to have the MIME/SMIME
Encoder component plugged in it; I think you can reuse your pipeline
(although you may need to reconfigure its properties)... same with the
encryption certificate.

The BTS.EncryptionCert is of type string; I’ve just checked the property
schema… so, that’s an error in the documentation.

Please, let me know your thoughts or questions, or if you’ve found my reply
helpful,
Mihai Dan

"g-forsmo@xxxxxxxxxxx" wrote:

Hi!

I am about to reconstruct my orchestration to deliver a message to
several receivers using a dynamic ftp send port. The receivers must
send us their public key so we can encrypt the messages before sending
them. Because we are building a ftp address, the file names and so on
during running the orchestration, we can't use a single send port
which can only hold one certificate. Some have told me to use
BTS.EncryptionCert and I hope it can set this property during running
the orchestration the same way that I do setting up the ftp address.
Like this

FTPXMLfile(Microsoft.XLANGs.BaseTypes.Address) = Filename + ".xml";
MydataXML(FTP.UserName) = UserName;
MydataXML(FTP.Password) = Password;
thumbprint = "96 1d 96 27 16 96 61 5e 0c f5 94 a5 c7 83 96 8e ad 96 3c
e4";
MydataXML(BTS.EncryptionCert) = thumbprint;

Will this work so I can just use one send port overriding the
certificate there? If this is possible, I can put the thumbprint in a
database table....

One more thing. Checking the documentation the BTS.EncryptionCert is
an integer ????

If this code is totally wrong, please send me a code that works.

Regards

Geir F

  • Re: How to use BTS.EncryptionCert
    ... somewhere in your orchestration you have to determine to whom the ... dynamic send port address and the context properties of the outbound message. ... several receivers using a dynamic ftp send port. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown
    ... Receive Location configured with the Sql Adapter picks up messages that ... Send Port subscribes to the above messages and then Send Ports Send ... Logical Port in orchestration is then bound to physical MQ port end point. ... Exception type: PersistenceItemException ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • RE: FTP Adapter questions
    ... You can easily use a send pr receive port that is configuraed to use FTP ... you can not specify this at ... >>notice that when I add a port in the orchestration designer, ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Deployment Error. Object reference not set to an instance of an ob
    ... Reading binding information for assembly ... "Graham.Corp.Ecom.Enterprise.Common.orchIDocInternalError" port ... Orchestration port is bound to send port ... assemblies. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • How to use BTS.EncryptionCert
    ... I am about to reconstruct my orchestration to deliver a message to ... several receivers using a dynamic ftp send port. ... Because we are building a ftp address, the file names and so on ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)